Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finals

finals are over!

EC3333 - I FORGOT THE FORMULAS AND I HAD TO DERIVE THEM!! SIGH
FNA1002X - I HATE IT. enough said
EC3332 - *kaboom* -mutters- stupid paper made me write so much in such little time
LAJ2202 - sigh. forgot katakana cuz i got nervous. then again, there was a person i heard that forgot the katakana, even though it was in his/her name. of note, someone was missing from the LT's exam.. hrm
GE1101E/GEK1001 - threw lots of clouds at the paper. just hoping to get a b+ now
EC3102 - ended up not going cuz someone passed a throat infection to me and i'm still running a fever since sunday. life sux.. have to retake EC3102 next semester.

its over!! and since its over it means training with Prudential and my reservist coming up real soon! ahhhh!~!~!

No comments: