Thursday, March 25, 2010

T4210

my T4210 has served me faithfully for the past 4 years, all through my university days and my 2 years (almost) as a financial consultant.

Even though I have replaced the casing, the keyboard, the fan, the battery, the fan and battery are giving up on me already. =(

it still runs on battery power, all ports/speakers etc are working but the fan is super hot and noisy and the battery doesn't last me more than 10 minutes before it goes *pfft*

anyway, thank you so much for providing me hours of churning out paper after paper, watching videos online, facebook-ing, photoshopping, gaming, anime and manga watching and closing cases together with me. ^^

now you shall rest pretty at home propped on top of a namecard case and keeping cool. you shall be my desktop!

i still miss you though, especially today when doing the closing. it still feels odd not having a familiar companion beside you that I have been using for so long.

I still wonder if I should spend some more money to just repair you so that you can continue to journey with me for a year or two more.

thank you my dear tablet PC!

No comments: